In response to the evolving Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis, NHAR is providing this space to keep our members informed regarding the latest news and resources.
NHAR NEWS & RESOURCES
- Special Advisory: NO OPEN HOUSES
- Market Disruption Survey Results
- Revised Explanation and List of 'Essential Services'
- Real Estate Now Included as 'Essential Service'
- Stay at Home Order to Include Real Estate Addendum
- Unemployment Benefits for Some Independent Contractors
- Letter to Governor: Real Estate an 'Essential Service'
- Remote Notarizations
- Appraisal Alternatives
- Office Closed: Essential Contacts
- IREM® Pandemic Guide For Real Estate Managers
NAR NEWS & RESOURCES
- 'Broker Survival Guide' Webinar
- The National Association of REALTORS resource landing page.
- NAR's "A Guide For REALTORS"
- Open house guidance during COVID-19
- NAR Legislative Meetings: online